Saturday 13 November 2010

stendig calendar

Looking for a classic design for yourself or as a gift? The Stendig Calendar 
was designed by Massimo Vignelli in 1966. I wouldn't mind having it hanging 
on my wall; I think it looks amazing on a red wall or close to red items.

via Stendig Calendar
via If It's Hip, It's Here
via You Can Get Me… 


I have to include one of my favourite quotes, from an interview with Massimo 
Vignelli himself, found in one of my blog entries:
"Commercial things are done by people that want to exploit other people
and couldn't care less about quality
."
Let's spend our money on quality, people, and ignore all the commercial junk 
out there, shall we.


1 comment:

  1. Very stylish and a great quote!
    Have a great weekend Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.