Thursday 3 March 2011

what a wonderful world

I'm dedicating this purple shaded post and the song to all my fabulous blog friends out there. These are the people who in winter bring you spring through their blogs. Never in a million years did I think that blogging would turn out to be so rewarding and that in such a short time I'd be surrounded by wonderful people, mainly girls, who share my interest in beautiful things. I'm pretty sure there are people out there who think we're just a bunch of weirdos, but I don't think any of us care.

Keep those posts coming everyone - it's a wonderful world! And hey, spring is almost here.


top-left (via Pinterest): forget me not weddings
top-right: Country Living
middle-left (via Pinterest): pennywishes/ETSY
middle-centre (via Pinterest): z potrzeby piękna
middle-right: Graham & Brown
bottom-left: The Sartorialist
bottom-right: Martin Cauchon on Flickr


 YouTube: Louis Armstrong / What a Wonderful World

8 comments:

  1. What a grand collection! You already know my thoughts about it I am sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful music and pictures too!Hope, the spring will come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyyy to purple and the project!

    I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for you and ALL to
    Join Custom Sign Give-Away


    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is one of the most beautiful posts! The photos, the music, spring...won't you come already! :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, thank you for the lovely post, Lisa—what a nice way to jump into the new month... I admit, I find Spring so refreshing, and these images you've compiled are just that!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous. It's my first time at your blog, and you are contributing to my faux-blog-spring season. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is so sweet! Thank YOU for being a great blogging friend :) I can't believe there was a time when I didn't blog or read blogs!

    As for Spring...well, we got a fresh batch of snow here. The outlook is not so good.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.