Saturday 2 April 2011

emilio pucci spring 2011

It's time to post another gorgeous spring 2011 collection. This time it's the work of Peter Dundas for Emilio Pucci, which was shown at the Milan Fashion Week last autumn. I often find myself viewing these images because I simply love the design and colours; the white and blue Mediterranean look and the shades of yellow. Someone described the collection as a blend of sea and Indian spices and that pretty much sums it up.

Have a wonderful Saturday! We'll have a sunny one, probably with 23°C.


photos via Emilio Pucci

I found these editorials on the website of Pucci as well and I just had to share them.
Click on the link below the images to view more editorials.

editorials via Emilio Pucci
top-left: Elle, Italy
top-right: GQ, France
2nd row: Marie Claire, UK
bottom: Air France Madame, France

7 comments:

  1. Oh Pucci! They had my favorite collection last season with all those rich purples, greens and blues and I have to say this one is amazing as well!
    And Pucci just never fails when it comes to patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so beautiful collection, thanks for sharing!

    :)
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love? Glasses!
    Nice Saturday!
    Nedj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Emilio Pucci, he's been one of my favorite since school. i like that the new designers are keeping faith to his sense of color and love for graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The long-sleeved blue mini dress is so beautiful, I saved it in my files a few months back, waiting to use it as inspiration. I love the mix of influences in this collection. Ada

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! The mustard yellow and deep blue are in my wish list for this spring and summer seasons! Love the contrast they give mixed together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a fan of Emilio Pucci's prints. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.