Thursday 17 May 2012

sensuous night


As promised, I would like to tell you just a little bit about the ELLA Night fragrance. The scent was developed by the founder of ELLA, Elinros Lindal, and perfumers in Grasse, France and it is mixed in the mountainous Iceland. I have been using it every evening since I received it from the ELLA team and I would describe it in two words: deep and sensuous. The scent has notes of sweet almond, vanilla and cinnamon, and the vanilla is dominant without being too heavy. When I wake up in the morning I can still feel traces of the scent on my wrists and I don't even use much. This perfume is definitely my new favourite evening scent. The classic design of the bottle and label is also pleasing to the eye.

Tomorrow I'm announcing the third winner of the ELLA fragrance giveaway. If you haven't already entered the giveaway you still have a chance to do so. Tomorrow one lucky follower of LatteLisa wins a bottle of ELLA Night.

Enjoy a beautiful day ... and night!


photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

4 comments:

  1. Sounds absolutely delectable! Cannot wait to try my Day :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm always looking for fresh and new scents. This sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quite a stylist, Lisa! I like a beautiful perfume bottle design too and whoever says that package doesn't count, is lying. Especially in the case of a perfume I don't mind paying half for the packaging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing and i love the name!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.