Friday 23 August 2013

Bon week-end



Yesterday I realised that we are sailing into autumn faster than I thought. It hit me all of a sudden as I was walking in the city with my son and passed by the Sonia Rykiel store. I was reminded of their fun - and wonderfully French - autumn campaign that celebrates the work of graphic designers Bernard Villemot and Raymond Savignac. And it hit me again in the evening as I was browsing through my first September issue (what a dose of gorgeous autumn fashion!). Maybe, after all, I'm still an autumn girl at heart. I have to say that this summer has been amazing and if the weather continues like that then we are in for a wonderful Indian summer treat.

I started this week with a pink house on the Italian island of Burano and I'm signing off with a yellow one in Rovereto, close to the northern end of Lake Garda. It is yet another pizza day in this house - we love Fridays! - and we are all a bit excited as we are planning a road trip. I'm expecting quite lively discussions by the table this evening.

Have a wonderful weekend!

photo credit:
francesco/Flickr via Travelingcolors

3 comments:

  1. happy weekend to you, too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah pizza, wishing there was some left-over pizza this morning for some reason. I hope you had a wonderful weekend, sounds like the weather is lovely. Now to scroll down and see about that pink house!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.