Wednesday 2 July 2014

Summer living | Vive l'été

This could as well have been a NOTES À LA MODE post but there was something about the summer vibe in the Marie Claire Australia editorial that made me want to mix it with a few looks from the Berluti Spring 2014 menswear collection.

I hope summer is treating you well.

photo credit:
1, 4, 7: Nicole Bentley for Marie Claire Australia, April 2013 • Denisa Dvorakova in 'Into Temptation' styled by Jana Pokorny via Fashion Industry Archive | 2-3, 5-6: Berluti Spring 2014 Menswear Collection via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. I was viewing the Berluti Spring 2015 collection this morning and I liked to see models of all ages on the runway. It seems that it's part of their philosophy and I couldn't agree more. The last editorial photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought when I saw the 2014 collection and I was glad to see it repeated in Paris last week.

      About the bottom photo. I love its colours but I wish they had included the feet + shoes. That way it would have been perfect, and I would have placed it at the top.

      Delete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.